Exmoor Road, Foxhill
This property is let on a per room basis.
|Back to Property List Arrange a Viewing|
A 1950s Family sized property recently converted to modern student rooms, it provides generous, double sized bedrooms, within the pleasant area and quiet setting of Foxhill.
Ideally located for both town (1.3miles) & the main University of Bath campus (1.7miles) it provides high quality, spacious living accommodation not found in the typical Victorian terraces of Oldfield Park.
House has 4 bedrooms, a living room/dining area, and parking with a generous motorbike hard standing, it is ideally suited to postgraduate students looking for a different attitude to student living!
- Four Rentable Bedrooms
- End of terrace with pleasant corner garden
- Two recently installed bathrooms
- Living Room/Dining Space with dining furniture & sofas - for pleasant shared space
- Porch with double Doors for added security
- Second Porch for Bike Storage
- Wireless Internet Provided Throughout
- Double Glazing & Cavity Insulation throughout
- Recent Boiler & Radiators
- Free Parking Available
- Large area of motorbike hard standing
- Less than 2mins walk to bus stops to town & university
- Short distance to Claverton campus, with pedestrian footpath available - Flat walk/cycle
- High quality fitted kitchen including electric oven, grill, hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble drier, dishwasher, microwave and kettle
- Crockery & Pans available
- Bedrooms and communal area thoroughly steam cleaned every year
- House is bordered by hedging and high fences for privacy and security
- Small garden, ideal for students providing plenty of space for washing and BBQs while also being low maintenance
Find out more about Foxhill, the local area and it's facilities
Please click the thumbnails for a larger image.
Hover over the bedrooms to see pictures.