North Road, Combe Down
This property is let on a per room basis.
|Back to Property List Arrange a Viewing|
A 1950s Family sized property recently converted to modern student rooms, it provides generous, double sized bedrooms, within the pretty village setting of Combe Down.
Ideally located for both town (1.6miles) & the main University of Bath campus (1.3miles) it provides a high quality, spacious living accommodation not found in the typical Victorian terraces of Oldfield Park.
Including 4 rentable bedrooms, a living room, and offroad parking with a generous driveway, it is ideally suited to postgraduate students looking for a different attitude to student living!
- Three Rentable Bedrooms
- Major redecoration work undertaken Summer 2016 and 2017
- Two new bathrooms
- Living Room Conservatory, with dining furniture & sofas
- Patio Doors onto South facing garden
- Wireless Cable Unlimited Internet Provided Throughout
- Double Glazing & Cavity Insulation throughout
- Brand New Boiler & Radiators (with individual room thermostats) for maximum comfort & efficiency
- Off-road Parking Available on Driveway
- Less than 2mins walk to bus stops to town & university
- 1 mile to Claverton campus, with pedestrian footpath available
- High quality fitted kitchen including electric oven, grill, gas hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher & microwave
- Crockery & Pans available
Find out more about Combe Down, the local area and it's facilities
Please click the thumbnails for a larger image.
Hover over the bedrooms to see pictures.